This patch includes a new key bind for jetting without the auto jump. It also contains new flag capture audio and updates to practice mode and a number of maps.
- Added new key bind under Movement for jetting without the auto jump. Four options are now: Jump/Jet, Skate, Jump, Jet
- Updates to flag capture sounds.
- Playername countermeasure updates.
- Bot count calculation updated.
- Completing a drill will no longer clear bots if ‘leave old bots’ is selected.
- Prevented game from auto-ending if there’s only one player.
- CTF – Nightflare: Floating spawn fixes and changes to flag stand and base.
- CTF – Ingonyama: Floating spawn fixes.
- CTF – Yolandi: Terrain updates.
- CTF – Forlorn: Terrain, spawn, fog density and artwork updates.
- CTF – Hadrian: Spawn tweaks, shadow, skybox and asset mirroring updates.
This patch includes a number of changes to bots, practice mode, stats, maps and also includes a new map and voicepack.
- Fixed ghost players spawning.
- Player names now require two alphanumeric characters to avoid countermeasures.
- Auto-balance no longer swaps players while pub starter mode is active.
- Escape menu now closes when hitting spectate or change team.
- End of match message trimmed to “Match has ended”.
- Doppler effect added to jetpack.
- Updated route finder to auto-display the nearest route upon spawn (if active prior to spawn).
- Added option in drills to not kill all existing bots.
- Bots now earn stats for kills and damage.
- Improved capper bot AI so they’ll respawn if their route fails.
- Allowed game to start with just bots and one player.
- Rounded stats to nearest integer.
- Added Damage % stats.
- Updated loading screen and other image assets on Kryosis and Yolandi.
- CTF – Forlorn: Terrain and base rework.
- CTF – Ingonyama: Overhauled and updated flagstand, general art updates.
- CTF – Relay: Flagstand and terrain tweaks.
- CTF – Yolandi: Terrain smoothing, spawn tweaks, flagstand blockout, mountains added.
- CTF – Hadrian: New prototype map added.