Version 22.214.171.12438 of Midair: Community Edition will be live tonight
- Tempest explosion sound buffed.
- Chaingun bullet audio reduced
- Reduced blaster projectile volume
- Enemy flag grab and return sound notifications increased in volume
- CTF-Silvas: Rotated bases, updated midfield assets, minor terrain tweaks.
- CTF-Brynhildr: Updated lighting and atmosphere, updated base areas.
- CTF-Trailblazer: Updated lighting and atmosphere, reduced out-of-bounds grid size.
- CTF-Elite: Updated lighting and atmosphere.
- CTF-Exhumed: Updated rock formations near bases,
- Removed CTF maps Crushdepth, Authority, Cerberus, FatalFortress
- Updated collisions on common rock assets to be more accurate.
General, Bug fixes & Balance
- Fixed several server crashes.
- Added code to decompress demos downloaded directly from midair.gg
- Re-added version checking, because test version could join live and run into invisible objects.
- Removed Santa hats. Happy New Year!
- Whitelisted some toaster.cfg commands to bring some performance back.
- Increased default texture streaming budget
- After discussion with some pubbers, reduced default max players on a server from 16 to 14.
- Default Server bandwidth should be increased.
Known issues, Future updates
- The visibility increases on Elite, Bryn, and Trailblazer might be too much, we’ve only managed to have a handful of lower tier PUGs on them so we’re look at how this plays with a view to changing it in the next patch
- Server admin via SteamID is not currently working, the default admin password is not consistent across servers either.
- Demo downloading in-game
- Another sound pack, more weapon skins, another map in the works.
- CTF-Raptor: Updated prototype base design
- Potential fix for the flag sometimes returning from the OOB when it is already back in the OOB.
- Potential fix for the chaingun looping noise.